Page 1: Welcome & Consent
The University of Bristol is studying how medical students are taught to deal with discrimination from patients, to inform the development of novel teaching to equip and empower students.
This study is being done as part of a PhD Fellowship by Dr Grace Pearson at the University of Bristol. This work is funded by The Dunhill Medical Trust and supported by the University of Bristol and the medical Royal Colleges:
- The Royal College of Physicians
- The Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- The Royal College of Radiologists
- The Royal College of Pathologists
- The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
Please read the following statements carefully:
- I understand that participation in this study is voluntary.
- I understand that I can withdraw from this study at any time without giving a reason, and any data already collected will be retained.
- I understand that I will not be personally identifiable in any report on this data.
- I understand that my data will be collected and stored securely, safely and in accordance with The Data Collection Act (1998) and GDPR.
By clicking ‘I agree’ you are consenting to participate in this study, on behalf of your institution, and the questionnaire will begin on the next page